Wednesday, March 27, 2013

RED RIDING HOOD HAS A NAME

Since there's no important turn of events to talk about recently other than the Kris Aquino-James Yap "Flopped Teleserye," I decided to post another Twisted Fairy Tale that I wrote for BLACK INK SHORT CUTS: Fairy Tails.  

THE WOLF IN THE WOODS features the pages of a veteran illustrator Eleazar Alipis, one of our original artists in Dark Pages several years ago. In this version, Red Riding Hood's real name was revealed (oh boy, that's something new)...and I'm sure it sounded familiar (if you've seen that movie). Haha! 

Anyway, here are some pages to awaken the curious cat sleeping under your bed.






Uuhh...digital image enhancements and lettering done by me, by the way.  Still struggling but enjoying to explore new techniques. I need more coffee...

No comments: